FINDING TIME FOR CRAFT AND DIY PROJECTS IS HARD
Sure, you're at a point in life where your kids need you less, and you're ready to get your house and your creative mojo back.
But there is still work, family, and taking care of yourself(because drinking all that water, trying to eat organic AND fitting into your skinny jeans is a FULL-time job) which means you still Have. No. Time.
LET'S TALK ABOUT TIME
None of us have enough of it. And yet, you can't shake that feeling - that craving. Wanting - no, needing change and a creative outlet, craving more fun in your life.
When you look around your home it feels chaotic, personally, you're feeling stagnant, and you miss exercising your creative muscles. But, who has time for DIY?
And, right now, you're tempted to close this page because you're thinking:
- I don't have enough time
- I don't have enough knowledge
- I'm pretty sure I'll screw it up
DON'T CLOSE IT
You're in the right place! Your mid-life, sometimes-complicated, joyful, every-day, inspired, crazy life is the norm around here, and your battle to reclaim your home is shared. I'm right there with you. In our house, we're balancing teenagers, early adulthood, blended family issues, autism, and serious striving for a beautiful, functional home, one DIY project at a time.
HERE YOU WILL FIND:
- New DIY projects meant to be completed from start to finish in one hour, one day, or one weekend - all depending on your availability - posted every month
- A Library of DIY projects organized by completion time AND function
- Support for your project from start to finish - do you have a question? Just ask!
- A FREE printable library containing organizational forms and more to ensure you think of EVERYTHING before even starting
- Tutorials covering EVERY STEP from beginning to end with all the instructions and photos you will need to be successful in your project
- A monthly newsletter highlighting current projects and special freebies - just for you!
- A personal invitation to our monthly "Quick Craft Fix" video chats
An hour, a day, or a weekend is enough to make an impact. Best of all, you'll LOVE the result, and you'll feel so accomplished and empowered when you're done!
So, let's start moving from dreamers to do-ers, from starters to finishers, and from fearful to empowered - in an hour, a day or a weekend - all while having fun.
Let's work together to bring your trendy, dreamy, do-it-yourself projects to life and get you the "more" you want!
READY TO GET STARTED?
Sign up now and to show you my appreciation, I'll send you a free printable DIY project planning worksheet, perfect for our first project together!
Yes! I want to join the Knock it Off Kim community by subscribing to the email list!