Looking for a quick and easy gift idea or a festive addition to your holiday table? Make your own personalized wine glasses with just a sharpie and stemless wine glasses!
So, it’s the time of year where I’m torn between planning for Christmas or living in the moment and just enjoying Thansgiving (which is right around the corner!). I want to be the person who’s already finished her Christmas shopping but really, I’m the person who’s thinking alot about it and will leave my ever-growing list of gifts for friends and family until the last minute, while I focus on thawing out the bird and whipping up some stuffing. Lucky for me, this project allows me to do both!
Personalized wine glasses make thoughtful gifts for your friends and family and a beautiful addition to your holiday table, but you don’t have to buy them. Here’s how to DIY monogrammed wine and drinking glasses on the cheap!
How to Make Personalized Wine Glasses
- Silhouette Machine
- Vinyl and transfer paper
- Stemless wine glasses
- Sharpie Paint Pen in your choice of colors
- Baking sheet
1. Create your stencil, cut it, and transfer it to your glass, using the relief of the cutout. For further instructions on how to do this, you can check here.
2. Clean the glass with rubbing alcohol to get rid of any dirt or smudges.
3. Use your Sharpie pen to fill in the stencil.
4. Once done, put the glass on a baking sheet and put it in a cold oven. Then heat it to 350 degrees and keep it in there for 30 minutes. This will ensure the glass and paint are dish washer safe.
Whew! Piece of cake right? Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve a bird to thaw and a whole month to procrastinate on the other gifts I have to buy!
Looking for other dining related projects? Check these out!