What Can I Do with a Cricut Machine
When I first got my Cricut Explore Air 2, I wasn't exactly sure what I to do with it. I'm not a card maker, and I don't scrapbook, both of which are popular uses for a die-cut machine. The machine almost went back as I kept thinking, maybe I didn't need it.
Was I wrong!
If you're new to the Cricut Machine world, you may be feeling a bit overwhelmed on how to use the machine, not alone what to do with it.
Of course, there are a bazillion things you can do with a Cricut machine, and I can't possibly list them ALL, but here are some of the more popular ways to get your creative juices flowing!
What Can I Do With A Cricut Machine?
- Cut appliqués for unique fabric projects
- Embellish a t-shirt or tote bag
- Cut out Scrapbooking embellishments such as letters and shapes
- Create custom wall artwork
- Handmade cards for all occasions
- Cut custom gift labels for any holiday
- Make party decorations
- Dress a table with unique napkins
- Create custom stencils
- Label pantry items and everything else!
- Make decorative pillows
- Customize glassware using vinyl
- Make a wooden sign
- Make your window clings
- Create fun paper crafting projects for the home
…and so many other things that I couldn't possibly list them all!
So, if you're feeling overwhelmed at the moment, don't despair, you'll find plenty of projects to do with a Cricut machine.
Take some time to familiarize yourself with your new machine and play around with Cricut Design Studio.
Then, when you're ready, come back here and take your pick of projects, all simple enough for the beginner. In no time at all, rather than wondering what to with your Cricut, you'll be wondering you did without it!
Leave a Comment