HEY! THANKS FOR JOINING US!
Knock it Off Kim is a lifestyle blog focused on colorful, eclectic crafts and DIY home décor projects, along with unique and fun party ideas, founded by me, Kim Young.
It’s free to signup, you get free stuff, and if you change your mind, you can easily unsubscribe!
What free stuff do you get, you ask?
- A thank you email and the current month’s newsletter when you sign up
- A monthly newsletter after initial sign-up that includes recaps – in case you missed something really juicy – and tidbits of life info that I only share with my subscribers
- Unlimited access to my Freebies area where I continuously post printables and guides to all of my projects
STILL NOT SURE?
Why should you sign up for yet another email to clog up your already overflowing inbox? I know, I’m email-listed out, too – but I’ve got 5-hard-to-argue-with-reasons for why you should!
5 REASONS TO JOIN MY EMAIL LIST
- You love colorful, eclectic crafts, colorful eclectic DIY home décor, and fun party ideas.
- You want ideas to nurture your creative, decorating side and stories to tickle your funny side.
- You love to host(ess) parties and want to swap planning tips, decorations, and stories with me – I’ve got a bunch.
- You have a room you’re dying to decorate in the latest trends – and a low (no) budget.
- You love hearing ridiculous life stories – all entirely true – that you can either:
- Relate to, and laugh along with, causing you to feel better about your own life stories
- Can’t relate to, but find utterly hilarious, causing you to feel better about your own life stories. Win, win?
- Deep conversations don’t scare you: Parenting through all the ages and feels, exploring and sharing Jack Handy-ish deep thoughts, and most importantly, strategizing how you can eat the last push-up pop in the freezer without having to share it with your kids, your significant other or anyone else.
- You’re also an over-achiever who can never, ever, stop with 5 reasons
See? Hard to argue with.