Gothic Glam Halloween Centerpiece and Tabletop Ideas – Plus 19 more!

Posted in Fall: Seasonal Decor and Crafts, HOLIDAYS, TABLE SETTINGS
on October 22, 2018

Black and white Gothic Glam Halloween Centerpiece and Tabletop Ideas provide an elegant Halloween style with the perfect amount of glamour while adding just enough creepy Halloween for spine-tingling fun!

halloween centerpiece

Happy Halloween! I’ve got another last-minute post full of DIY Halloween Home Decor ideas – this time for Glam Gothic Halloween Centerpiece and Tabletop Decorations.

halloween party table centerpieces

Lucky me (and you) I’m joining Chloe from Celebrate & Decorate in her Halloween Table Decorations Hop, so, if Gothic Glam Halloween is not your style, I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for in one of the other 19 Halloween themed tablescapes! Scroll down to the bottom of this post to get the links – but don’t leave without grabbing this freebie Halloween printable though!

halloween seating card download

Oh! And, check back often – New Halloween tabletop settings are popping up every day, ALL week!

Halloween Place Cards - 2

DIY Gothic Glam Halloween Centerpiece and Tabletop Ideas

pinterest halloween table decorations

Dandelion Print

With just a touch of ghoulish glam, classic black-and-white is a frighteningly fabulous color combo for Gothic Halloween Party Decor.  Gothic accents can be found everywhere at this time of year. Dressing up goth pieces in glitter, lace, and inky colors ups both their glam factor as well as their scare potential. It is elegance with just the right amount of terrifying fun! I set out to create a Glamorous Halloween Decor Tablescape full of ghastly goodness, and, to add to the entertainment, I’m giving away these free printable (and customizable) Halloween Seating Labels to subscribers to my mailing list. You can get them HERE! Now on to the fun stuff!

GOTHIC GLAM HALLOWEEN CENTERPIECE

halloween centerpiece ideas

Sparkly and glass-blown skulls, partnered with pumpkins, all balanced on tiered dessert platters give the table a spooky feel while still feeling glamorous! This temporary Halloween centerpiece borrows accents from another centerpiece from a few years back. Seasonal flowers in orange and chartreuse, with added sparks of purple, stand out against the black and white background. Bits of spongey reindeer moss in chartreuse add to the texture and overall creepy look of the Halloween centerpiece.

kiok_halloween_seating_cards.png

FLORAL CHANDELIER WREATH

diy floral chandelier halloween

Ideally placed for a floral chandelier wreath, the pendant light above our table, with its graceful arms and dark shade, is a smooth transition item for a glam Halloween tablescape, especially when draped in a garland with dramatic inky flowers and greenery with peculiar leaves and textures! I love how the wreath sits just below the shade of the pendant light, letting a little light peek out between, highlighting the blooms and greenery, allowing peeks of the sinister inhabitants hiding within.

I borrowed the blooms and greenery from our floral chandelier wreath that we used both at Easter and for our Derby party but added eerie elements just for Halloween. Creepy crawlies are hiding throughout, and while looking for them, don’t be surprised if you find something menacing looking back at you!

diy halloween floral chandelier

Making a floral wreath is such an easy project that makes a significant impact on any table setting.  Click HERE for instructions on how to make your own. The floral chandelier, coupled with the Halloween centerpiece, ensures the center of your table is chic enough to take center stage at your next ghostly gathering!

THE TABLE DRESSINGS AND SETTING

the gothic collection halloween

Once your Halloween centerpiece display is complete, it’s time to set the table for a sophisticated sit-down dinner! A jet-black cloth veils over a pooled white colored fabric.  A length of black and white baroque patterned paper snakes a chilling path down the center of the table.

A Halloween centerpiece is the star of the table, but chargers take center stage in a place setting! Generally reserved for formal affairs, chargers placed beneath plates can be used anytime! I love to use a charger to add color, texture and themed elements to my setting. I’ve DIY’d chargers in the past (and plates, too!), but this time I wanted something particular to go with our Gothic-Glam Halloween Table Decorations. The Dollar store had this black and white floral shelf-liner that was perfect, especially paired with 10″ cake circles (the cardboard circles you place a cake on)!
halloween table decorations to make

If you have fine china, a Gothic Glam Halloween theme is a great time to use it. Otherwise, plain white can look just as ghoulishly gorgeous. I pulled out the good china in the Lenox Solitaire pattern but paired it with inexpensive Halloween themed dessert plates and faux silver serving trays from the dollar store.

halloween party table centerpieces

The napkins, in a fiery orange, add that touch of color I love and coordinate perfectly with the Halloween centerpiece.

FOOD SERVING IDEAS

Typically, our Halloween Party menu consists of Hearty Chili and Mummy Dogs, but no ghoulish feast is complete without treats. These caramel cupcakes are store bought then drizzled with extra caramel sauce. They’re dressed up with black and white eyelet cupcake liners and vintage style toppers.

inexpensive halloween decorations

Thrifted silver pieces, especially with some tarnish are fabulous serving vessels for Gothic Glam Halloween Decorations theme. In this case, vintage sterling silver dresses up various holiday tricks and treats!

cheap halloween table decorations

I had so much fun putting this table setting together – the Halloween centerpiece and Halloween floral chandelier will be perfect for our upcoming Halloween party!

halloween party table ideas

Speaking of ghoulish feasts, what are your Halloween plans this year? I’d love to hear about them! No matter what they are, be sure to stop by and take a peek at the other 19 sinister Halloween table settings as well, cor Halloween centerpiece and tabletop ideas galore!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Halloween!

CHECK OUT THESE OTHER TABLESCAPE IDEAS

Camelot Art Creations | The Little Yellow Corner Store
Zucchini Sisters | Celebrate & Decorate

Friday

Red Cottage Chronicles | My French Twist
Blue Sky at Home

knockitoffkim.com projects

This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I make a commission when a sale is made by clicking on the link, at no additional cost to you. I value you and your trust and only recommend products and brands that I genuinely love. Thanks for supporting Knock it Off Kim!

Like this post? Enter your email address to get access to our freebie area and monthly newsletter! It’s non-stop Knock it Off Kim fun!

Yes! I want to receive news, promotions, and updates from KnockitoffKim.com. You can withdraw this consent at any time.

See our Privacy Policy for more information.

KnockitoffKim.com will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Let us know what format you prefer to receive your email in!

We use MailChimp as our marketing automation platform. By clicking below to submit this form, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be transferred to MailChimp for processing by their Privacy Policy and Terms.

feature_halloween front door decor
homemade advent calendar

• Ann Krucek

Your centerpiece and chandelier look fabulous, the colors just pop out at you against the black. You have definitely captured the glam in Halloween here! I’m drooling over your Carmel cupcakes, that is not good when it is not even eight in the morning yet!! Have a fun Halloween! Always fun to hop with you.

October 22, 2018 at 8:42 am Reply
    • Kim

Thanks so much, Ann! So fun hopping with you as well – Happy Halloween!

October 22, 2018 at 12:02 pm Reply
  • Chloe Crabtree

I am loving it Kim! You have included so many fun Halloween details, and the download of the place card is such a nice surprise! The silver containers of mixed candy is a great addition to your tabletop! Those dinner plates with the black roses are absolutely creepy! Thank you so much for being a part of another hop! Happy Halloween!

October 22, 2018 at 8:46 am Reply
    • Kim

Thank you, Chloe! I love these hops so much, thanks for including me! Happy Halloween!

October 22, 2018 at 12:03 pm Reply
  • Jenna

I love the glamorous Halloween theme! Your colors are so striking, and the flower filled chandy is truly a show stopper!! Love the solid black cloth with the white plate stack, very dramatic!! Fabulous!

October 22, 2018 at 10:03 am Reply
    • Kim

Thank you, Jenna! Have a fabulous Halloween!

October 22, 2018 at 12:03 pm Reply
  • Marsha

Your floral chandelier won over my heart right away. It is perfect with your festive Halloween table. I loved your mixture of patterns and texture with your black and white table runner and polka dot straws and your old and antique silver candy bowl. It makes the table so interesting and provides so much contrast and interest. The cupcakes look so delicious. Happy Halloween.

October 22, 2018 at 10:30 am Reply
    • Kim

Thank you, Marsha! The chandelier is a favorite around here, too! I didn’t tell my kids that there were creepy crawlies inside it and my son spent nearly and hour looking for creatures. lol Happy Halloween!

October 22, 2018 at 12:04 pm Reply
  • Kari Rogers-Miller

What a perfectly “cool” halloween table. I love the chandy with all the flowers and the table runner is ingenious from the dollar store. Great inspiration and printables. It is always fun to table hop with you.

October 22, 2018 at 11:30 am Reply
    • Kim

Thanks so much, Kari! So fun hopping with you as well! Happy Halloween!

October 22, 2018 at 12:05 pm Reply
  • wendy robbins

My absolute favorite element in this vignette is the chandelier wreath. I always swoon over this touch, and yours is so perfect. The colors are awesome. You did an awesome job!

October 22, 2018 at 11:56 am Reply
    • Kim

Thanks, Wendy! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! Happy Halloween!

October 22, 2018 at 12:06 pm Reply
  • Mary

Spooky fun! I love the floral chandelier and the creepy eyes are such a creepy surprise! Genius to use shelf liner on cake boards for your chargers and I love those adorable cupcake toppers! It’s always fun to blog hop with you!

October 22, 2018 at 3:51 pm Reply
    • Kim

So fun hopping with you also, Mary! Happy Halloween!

October 23, 2018 at 7:51 am Reply
  • Debbee

Great minds think alike — last week I shared my Eye of Newt tablescape that incorporated the same black roses/eyes into my chandelier and centerpiece! I went a little crazy buying them at Dollar Tree and have included them into Wednesday’s Things That Go Bump Into the Night graveyard centerpiece. I really like how you added the pops of purple into your tablescape, it looks great with orange and really makes you think Gothic. Lots of fun with great details!

October 22, 2018 at 5:21 pm Reply
    • Kim

They do, Debbee! I love the lights in yours- so spooky and fun! I see Hilda was also visiting your house! Happy Halloween and thank you!

October 23, 2018 at 8:13 am Reply
  • Jenn

That chandelier is gorgeous! I love the idea of using fine China in a Halloween tablescape – you’re totally right, it adds the perfect touch of spooky elegance, along with the tarnished silver. Brings images of Great Expectations and Miss Havisham to mind!

October 22, 2018 at 9:47 pm Reply
    • Kim

Hi Jenn! Thanks so much! Indeed, it reminds me of Miss Havisham as well – although, I can assure you, those cupcakes won’t be left lying around at any time! Happy Halloween!

October 23, 2018 at 7:50 am Reply
  • Haley

Wow! This is so beautiful! The place settings were perfection and my favorite detail is how you decorated the chandelier! I loved joining you on the fun blog hop!

October 23, 2018 at 9:03 am Reply
    • Kim

Thanks Haley! Happy Halloween to you!

October 23, 2018 at 11:35 am Reply
  • Amber Ferguson

What a beautiful and colorful Gothic Halloween table! I love your chandy wreath with the little eyeballs!

I literally sang the words to the letterboard sign when I read it! I also noticed the pretty pressed flower picture. I love that!

I love how you have used your expensive china mixed with inexpensive pieces. Such a great tip! This post is full of so many great ideas for Halloween.
    So happy to be hopping with you this week. Happy Halloween!

October 23, 2018 at 3:20 pm Reply
    • Kim

Thanks, Amber – you’re the sweetest! I’ve been walking around singing that song for weeks.. you’re welcome! The dandelion print is available on Amazon with a set of two prints for under $20! I’ll update the link in my post. 🙂

October 23, 2018 at 7:56 pm Reply
  • Sandra Garth

That chandelier is everything and I love the bright colors. Edibles add so much to a table and you checked that box also. Great styling and have a Happy Halloween!

October 23, 2018 at 3:42 pm Reply
    • Kim

Thanks, Sandra! I appreciate it! Happy Halloween!

October 23, 2018 at 7:50 pm Reply
  • Rebecca

Wow Kim! That chandelier is fabulous! I love the vibrant colors you used, as well. Who says you can’t have a purple glittered pumpkin for Halloween? Great job!
    Rebecca

October 23, 2018 at 6:07 pm Reply
    • Kim

In my perfect world they’d all be glittered! Thanks so much and Happy Halloween!

October 23, 2018 at 7:51 pm Reply
  • Michelle

Hi Kim! I love your tablescape – especially your gorgeous centerpiece and chandelier! And I love how you incorporated purple into your color scheme – I love purple and it’s the hot color for this season! So happy to be hopping with you!

October 23, 2018 at 10:12 pm Reply
    • Kim

Hi Michelle! Thanks so much for your kind words – I love purple, too, and it’s such a great contrast for Halloween! Happy Trick or Treat Day!

October 24, 2018 at 7:58 am Reply
  • Linda

Kim, such a fun and yet pretty table. The chandy all dressed with florals is lovely. Adding the creepies make it perfect for Halloween. Love the color palette. Purple is a favorite color. The cupcakes look divine. Lots of goodies add to the fun table. Mixing dishware is a great tip. Happy to join you on this fun tablescape blog hop. Happy Haunting!

October 25, 2018 at 1:46 pm Reply
    • Kim

Hi Linda! Thanks so much for your kind words – Happy Halloween to you!

October 27, 2018 at 7:23 am Reply
  • Maureen

This is my kind of Halloween! Yummy treats paired with a truck or two, like your gorgeous floral display in the chandelier! The pops if colour celebrate the whimsy of Halloween. Love it all!

October 26, 2018 at 6:09 am Reply
    • Kim

Thank you, Maureen! Happy Halloween!

October 27, 2018 at 7:25 am Reply
  • Susan Elliott

OMG this table looks just adorable, I love it! Everything is just gorgeous!

October 30, 2018 at 11:06 am Reply
    • Kim

Thanks, Susan – I hope you found something fun and inspirational in it! Happy Halloween!

October 30, 2018 at 10:37 pm Reply