12 responses

1. Tee from Beauteeful Living
    February 27, 2017

I love how this pillow came out! The Cricut machine totally comes out handy with a project like this. The lettering is so pretty…looked hand drawn. Thanks for sharing, Kim!

February 27, 2017

Thanks, Tee! Since my drawing skills are subpar at best, it really does help tremendously! 😉

2. Samantha
    February 27, 2017

This is gorgeous! I can’t believe the Cricut can do that! I neeeeed one! 😉

February 27, 2017

Thank you, Samantha! It really is SO fun to use. I’m having a great time getting to know the machine!

3. Meg Green With Decor
    February 27, 2017

You’re the Cricut master now!! I love this pillow, I need one of these!

February 27, 2017

Ha! No, no, not so much.. but if I don’t step away from it I might just become the Cricut master! Thank you, Meg!

4. Bre
    February 27, 2017

This is practically mind blowing! I had no idea you could use actual watercolor paint on fabric, and that there is a medium that keeps it safe and fresh on there! What an awesome project, Kim!

February 27, 2017

Thanks so much, Bre! The possibilities for watercolors are endless!

5. Carolann
    February 28, 2017

I love that pillow! What a fun project! Can’t wait to try it someday soon!

6. Sarah
    February 28, 2017

This is beautiful and subtle for the holiday. I really like this technique, thanks for sharing all the details.

7. Katy {ashadeofteal}
    March 18, 2017

I really need to invest in a Cricut! I had no idea it was capable of this, and the watercolor looks beautiful.

March 21, 2017

Thanks so much, Katy. Let me know if I can give you any tips! I LOVE my Cricut and I’m having so much fun learning what it can and can’t do. I’m such a weirdo though.. the simple things, like making an iron t-shirt, are beyond my skills! ha! Thanks for stopping by!