27 responses

1. Maria Brittis
    January 27, 2017

You have dazzled me with that powder room! that stencil job is amazing and it looked difficult. Great Job
    Maria

January 29, 2017

Thank you, Maria! It was actually surprisingly simple.. time-consuming but not difficult at all! It’s like making a meal that looks as though you spent ALL day in the kitchen when you really spent 15 minutes. Somehow that makes it taste even better!

2. Mary Hunnicutt
    January 27, 2017

This is fabulous! I love the blue vanity cabinets and the fun wall treatment!

January 29, 2017

Thanks so much, Mary! I love them too!

3. Zografia Avgerou
    January 27, 2017

Oh my! What a transformation! Knock it off Kim! I can't have wine, but i'll go get an alcohol-free beer! Cheers!

January 29, 2017

Zografia, I’ll have your portion. 🙂 Thank you so much!

4. Erin @ Lemons, Lavender, & Laundry
    January 27, 2017

This bathroom makeover is crazy! (In a very good way 🙂 ) You were so right about painting that pattern. This bathroom just came to life over the past 4 weeks. So impressed. Happy you decided to join the challenge.

January 29, 2017

Thanks so much, Erin, and thank you for putting together this challenge. It’s been SO fun and I can’t wait to participate again!

5. Roxanne
    January 27, 2017

Kim, this is beautiful! I can’t believe you did it for only $100. Love those shelves and the arrow art! I thought that was actually wallpaper on the walls until I read the post, great job!

January 29, 2017

Thank you, Roxanne! Staying close to budget isn’t normally my forte, but believe me when I say my husband is THRILLED!

6. Patti
    January 27, 2017

Your bathroom makeover is amazing. Now the bathroom is extremely bright and fun. I bet it makes you smile ever time you go in or by it.

January 29, 2017

Thank you, Patti.. I confess to spending a little more than normal time in there right now. 🙂

7. Meredith @ The Palette Muse
    January 27, 2017

This is ah-mazing! I don’t even know where to start. The navy cabinet, that rug, and of course the wallpaper are just perfect. What a transformation!

January 27, 2017

Thank you so much, Meredith! It was such a fun challenge.. Painting that “wallpaper” was my favorite part!

8. Brittany Merth
    January 29, 2017

Wow, what a transformation! I love love love those prints!!! Nice work!

9. Kathy
    January 30, 2017

Say what?!? I had to take a double look. This is AMAZING!! Love your Caitlyn Wilson wallpaper hack and the artwork and styling is just perfect. Wow! It looks way more expensive than a $100 makeover!

10. Sophie Gillum-Webb
    January 30, 2017

I can’t believe how much you have achieved definitely a big win! love the walls!!

Soph x

11. Robyn Proctor
    January 30, 2017

Wow, that looks amazing! I really love the wallpaper.

12. candy
    January 30, 2017

The bathroom is the smallest room in the house and I like the way you broke down where the 100.00 went. Like how you just changed the globes and not who fixtures. Love the details.

13. Amy @ mylifefromhome
    January 30, 2017

I absolutely LOVE what you did with this powder room! It is so colorful and fun. Your art prints are fab!

14. Kristen
    January 30, 2017

Just look at that pattern! Wow! Not a boring bathroom anymore. I love the rug in there too, and all your decor you added! Love it!

15. Mytha Reyna
    January 30, 2017

It came out looking amazing! Everything fit so well together!

16. Carrie
    February 1, 2017

Wow, this bathroom is so fun now! I love all the color and fun accents!

17. Leanna
    February 2, 2017

This is a super bright, cute , playful full of life makeover. You would think it cost a thousand. Love it.

I have been considering wainscoting in the bathroom, but I prefer this idea as I think the cleaning will be easier.

18. Erin
    February 2, 2017

What a fun powder room makeover, Kim! I love the black and white wall treatment and all of the pops of color. Great job!

19. Natalie
    February 3, 2017

This is SO gorgeous!! Probably my favorite makeover of the challenge! I LOVE the wall treatment and the artwork! Everything is incredible! Great job!

20. Amy | Stow and TellU
    February 4, 2017

Knock it off Kim, you knocked it out of the park from diy wall stencil treatment to clever storage and such fun artwork. What a total transformation!!