Using the doors for toothbrush and hair paraphernalia increased the available storage substantially, and helps to keep things out of the sight of guests.
Last, after much deliberation on what to do with the rug, I decided on keeping it exactly how it is. The pattern on the rug compliments the design on the mirror.
Here was my to-do list – can I just tell you how excited I am that I completed nearly everything!?
- Add some bold pattern to the walls
- Find a better solution for toothbrushes and hand towels
- Change the artwork
- Replace the trash can, toothbrush holder, and towel bar.
- Create storage for hair products
- Consider replacing the rug
- Update the lighting