20 responses

1. Carol Lander
    September 30, 2016

Kim, I bet you have a wicked sense of humor! What a way to end the Autumn Tablescape blog hop. Very creative Halloween table. I never would have thought of using your spooky things on a table, but it really works. Happy to be sharing the Autumn Tablescape Blog Hop with you.

2. Christine Graves
    September 30, 2016

Kim I am loving your halloween table! That is a rockin good time for a spooky event. I am guessing your kids are loving the critters on the table and having fun with those. At least if my kids were young and saw this? They'd be having a ball.

Beautiful table!

3. thepaintedapron.com
    September 30, 2016

Oh Kim, before I begin my raves about your table, I have to say THANK YOU for doing a Halloween table! I was feeling very embarrassed and conspicuous for being the only one all week that did Halloween! All week there have been so many amazing, sophisticated, magazine worthy tables and right in the middle I throw in a crazy, kookie, silly witch post…and here I am at the very end of the hop and you save me from my loneliness! Your beautiful wood table looks fabulous covered with eerie spiders and snakes, potions and scary plates! I love the way you've woven the creepy netting down the center and under the plates, the candelabras, and the eyeballs in the goblets! Pure Halloween fun, I know your kids would gobble up anything if they got to sit there! Your centerpiece is frighteningly fabulous! Thanks for a great way to end the hop!
    Jenna

4. The Little Yellow Corner Store
    September 30, 2016

Kim, what an awesome Halloween table. I love all of the drama and the detail. Your table is over the top with fun and creativity. Your photo of your entire table really shows all of the eeriness (and hard work) to put together such an impressive and spooky table that both adults and children alike will absolutely adore!

5. Shannon @ Belle Bleu Interiors
    September 30, 2016

Kim, what a fabulous Halloween table! You are so talented and creative! You have perfectly thought of every detail! My kids would love this! I'm so happy that I was able to participate in the Fall Tablescape Blog Hop with such a talented group of girls!

6. My Kentucky Living
    September 30, 2016

What a fun table you have created. I love love love Halloween and so I really appreciate your creative work on this tablescape. You captured the mood perfectly…and your photos are wonderful too. Sheila

7. Kim Burdette
    September 30, 2016

Happy Halloween! This table has me craving candy corn and chocolate! Great job on creating something spooky and a little creepy which is perfect for the holiday. That snake on the table better not crawl onto my plate! Your cute tablescape would go flying across the room! Haha! Such a fun and festive table! It's been a great week of blog hopping, don't you think?!

8. Lory at Designthusiasm
    September 30, 2016

What a fun way to celebrate Halloween! I love the way you put together all these whimsical holiday items and yet set them in a classic table setting! Love the table runner!

9. Uncookie Cutter
    September 30, 2016

I love love love it!!! Those plates are amazing and I'm still drooling over that dining room redo. Nice work!

10. Rita C.
    September 30, 2016

Kim, this is outrageously fun! I bet your kids loved this, not mention us adults! That centerpiece is fantastic. A really fun and unique tablescape. Kudos!
    Rita C at Panoply

11. Chloe Crabtree
    September 30, 2016

What a great table set for Halloween! I imagine friends and family having a delightfully spooky time when sitting down to your table with the creepy critters and the potion bottles! Thank you so much for being part of the Autumn Tablescape Blog Hop!

12. Sandra Lee
    September 30, 2016

I am so excited to see another Halloween table! This one has whimsy and also a bit of dark side; perfect combination. What a way to end this series!

13. Mary
    September 30, 2016

What scary fun! I'm lovin' all your haunted details from the ghostly netting, ravens, spider plates and snakes! Your Halloween centerpiece is spooktacular down to the last detail and dahlia 🙂

14. Lori @ Dining Delight
    September 30, 2016

So fun to see a Halloween tablescape and this one is terrific with lots of inspiring ideas! Really like the "netting" along your table runner and the candelabras speak of spooky nights. The shape of the plates and dramatic potion bottles are also wonderful accents. I think the length of your table adds to the Halloween look of your tablescape design. PS – It was great to learn that you are a former BC girl and still love the Vancouver Canucks – our team too though after last year, I'm trying not to jump off the bandwagon 🙂

15. Pam Richardson
    October 1, 2016

I bet your children love this table you have created for Halloween. So much fun and creativity! What a creative way to end the Tablescape Blog Hop! Pam @ Everyday Living

16. Emily, Our house now a home
    October 1, 2016

This is such a great tablescape! I love all of the details of this, so many creative ideas!

17. Samantha
    October 1, 2016

Fun for a spooky Halloween party!

18. Sarah Burnell
    October 5, 2016

Dahlias are my favourite, so I actually "Ooooh"ed out loud when I saw that black one! Your table is the perfect blend of spooky and elegant.

19. Mary Hunnicutt
    October 6, 2016

I love all things Halloween and this is such a fun tablescape! You did not leave out any detail!

20. UptoDateInteriors
    October 9, 2016

This is so creepy and fun! That candelabra is fabulous and those plates! Love the tray of potions.