Welcome to Week #21 of the You Link It; We Make It Link Party? This fun party has a twist! Every week we make, and review, our favorite recipes from those linked up!
|The Perfect Watermelon Lemonade – Love Create Celebrate|
- Follow your hosts.
- Link up your best recipes.
- We will each pick one recipe to make, review and share.
- We will also select an additional two features.
- As a feature, your recipe and blog will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles, and you will also be invited to pin on our group Pinterest board!
With only a few simple ingredients, this recipe was a snap to put together. I cheated a bit and used pre-sliced, seedless watermelon, making it ridiculously simple.
This drink was so refreshing! I loved the combination of the sweet watermelon flavor against the tart of the lemonade – definitely a treat for the taste buds! I skipped the added sugar, and found it plenty sweet enough!
Please hop on over to Uncookie Cutter for her version of Baja Pasta Salad!
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.
- Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
- Will share our personal pictures of our result.
- Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
- Will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!