It’s week #18 of the You Link It; We Make It Link Party, the recipe sharing link party with a twist! Every week we make, and review, our favorite recipes from those linked up!
|No-Bake Lime Pie – Recipe @ Table for Seven|
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
- Follow your hosts.
- Link up your best recipes.
- We will each pick one recipe to make, review and share.
- We will also select an additional two features.
- As a feature, your recipe and blog will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles, and you will also be invited to pin on our group Pinterest board!
I enlisted a bit of help from the troops – honestly, this was simple enough that he could have made the entire pie.
Folding the cool whip – does anyone else want to say whoowhip when they say cool whip? – was the most difficult part of the whole recipe.. ha!
Pour the mixture into a pre-baked graham cracker shell and chill for 2+ hours and you’re done! Don’t bother with plates – just grab a fork! The pie is light and full of lime flavor.
Thank you to Erin at Table for Seven for such a great recipe!
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.
- Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
- Will share our personal pictures of our result.
- Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
- Will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!