It’s Week #9 on the You Link It; We Make It Link Party, the recipe sharing link party with a twist! Every week we make, and review, our favorite recipes from those linked up!
|Sausage Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders with Maple Glaze – Recipe @ 4 Sons ‘R’ Us|
Here are the hosts of You Link It; We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
- Follow your hosts.
- Link up your best recipes.
- We will each pick one recipe to make, review and share.
- We will also select an additional two features.
- As a feature, your recipe and blog will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles, and you will also be invited to pin on our group Pinterest board!
Here are our features for this week:
If you were featured, please grab a button!
We’ve been hanging out long enough now that you might have noticed my love for the sweet stuff. This week I surprised even myself when I went for the savory stuff instead! Err.. What I mean is, I went for the savory with a sweet component. I’m completely fascinated by not only the name ebleskiver but also the pan to create them! Baking for Blessings’ Apple Cider and Chocolate Filled Ebleskiver Pancakes caught my attention, and I can’t wait until my new ebleskiver pan arrives! Everyone should have one. I’m also a huge fan of a quick weeknight dinner recipes where casserole recipes reighn supreme. Silver Foodie’s unforgettable chicken casserole found it’s way into my dish rotation!
But my ultimate favorite for this week was 4 Sons ‘R’ Us’ Sausage Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders with Maple Glaze. Meaghan has an unbelievable list of recipes – all which you’d want to whip up! Baked spaghetti pie with pepperoni. Copy-Cat Hostess Zebra Cake featured last week. 15 Minute Skillet Barbecue Beef Sandwiches. Just a small sampling of all the things I plan on trying from her blog!
It’s so great when you can combine things in life. My girls love cooking, and I love cooking with them – not only because I can sucker them into doing the dishes, although I love that, too! This was a great recipe for us to do together. In truth, they did most of the work, I stood around and taught them a thing or two, but mostly I just got to chat with them, which you can not get too much of!
This recipe is a keeper! Not only is it ideal for sharing with kids – lots of steps to split amongst them – but it’s very versatile! I can’t wait to use it for Christmas or large sleep-overs! The sandwiches are hearty and tasty.
I’d not ever thought of cooking sausage or eggs this way, and there was a eureka moment when I read over the recipe. What an easy way to make breakfast sandwiches!
The glaze added just the right amount of sweetness and the perfect amount of maple flavoring. Think sausage dipped in maple syrup. Delicious!
Spending time with these cuties, though – that was the highlight.
Thank you so much for the fabulous recipe, Meaghan.. and for the memories!
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.
We, in turn:
- Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
- Will share our personal pictures of our result.
- Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
- Will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
*Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.