Welcome to the You Link It, We Make It Link Party, the recipe sharing link party with a twist! Rather than us only sharing our recipes with you, we’ll be making, and reviewing, our favorite recipes from those linked up each week!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
Blog Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Google+
Hi, I’m Kim, and I like to share my adventures in decorating, crafting and cooking, with a little bit of “real” life thrown-in. I’m inspired by things all around me. I love to incorporate those inspirations into my daily life and hope to inspire you in return!
April of Uncookie Cutter
Now on to the features. Thanks to everyone for linking-up – we’re so excited to see this party grow. Drop us a comment and let us know what you think!
Here are our six favorites for this week!
If you were featured please grab a button!
April chose the Copycat Cheesecake Factory Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic Sauce from Urbane Jane. Be sure to check out her post and review for the goods.
My make-it choice this week – Our Good Life’s Easter Morning Breakfast Casserole!
Terri, the lovely lady behind our Our Good Life, has been sharing recipes, stories, tips and the occasional craft with us since 2005! A few other recipes I plan to check out include Chocolate Chip Potato Cookies (WHAT?) and her Orange Dreamsicle Confetti Cake.
This Easter Morning Breakfast Casserole recipe is one that will be finding a place in my recipe book. It’s easy – prep time was literally 10 minutes – and delicious. It’s what I call a super-star recipe.. one of those recipes that looks complicated (and beautiful, I might add) but is simple and relatively inexpensive to prepare!
Being that it isn’t Easter I halved the recipe and added strawberries and sliced almonds on top. Divine! I hope that you’ll give it a try!
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.
We, in turn:
- Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
- Will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
*Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.