Kim of Knock it Off Kim
- Follow your hosts.
- Link up your best recipes.
- We will each pick one recipe to make, review and share.
- We will also select an additional two features.
- As a feature, your recipe and blog will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles, and you will also be invited to pin on our group Pinterest board!
We had an outstanding week, with many newcomers and an abundance of new recipes! Thanks so much for all of your positive feedback and we hope you’ll keep coming back!
Here are our features for this week:
But the one that intrigued me most was Guilty Chocoholic Mama’s White Chocolate Pretzel Cookies!
Elizabeth of GuiltyChocoholicMama is a self-described imperfect mom. She’s funny – I mean really funny – and after making this recipe, it’s obvious to me that she makes some perfect chocolate chip cookies! Other recipes I’ll be trying – you can count on it – are her Molten Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding and Peppermint Patty Frozen Hot Chocolate.
I did have to adjust the baking time to about 10 minutes, but that could have been my oven.
These cookies were amazing. Point blank. My husband, who is not a sweets person, was all over them. Luckily, I was able to save some for my Spring Tea Party where they were loved equally as much!
Thank you so much to Elizabeth for sharing her recipe!
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.
- Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
- Will share our personal pictures of our result.
- Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
- Will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!