|Recipe @ Don’t Sweat the Recipe|
Hello and welcome to the You Link It, We Make It Link Party! This isn’t your average Recipe sharing link party – we’ve got a twist. Rather than us only sharing our recipes with you, we’ll be making, and reviewing, our favorite recipes from those linked up each week!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
Blog Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Google+
Hi, I’m Kim, and I like to share my adventures in decorating, crafting and cooking, with a little bit of “real” life thrown-in. I’m inspired by things all around me. I love to incorporate those inspirations into my daily life and hope to inspire you in return!
April of Uncookie Cutter
Now onto the recipes and our features! We had so many fun and interesting recipe entries from last week that it was hard to choose – Thanks to everyone for linking-up. These were our six favorites!
If you were featured please grab a button!
We must have both been in a sweet kind of mood because desserts were on the menu this week.
I went with Don’t Sweat the Recipe’s Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes – perfect for my daughter’s birthday!
This would be a perfect cupcake for summer, when strawberries were in season and full of flavor – I found it light, not too sweet, with a perfect crumb and texture. The bake times were right on – my oven runs a bit hot as an FYI.
The frosting was light and fluffy and had plenty of strawberry taste. There is a note to be sure to reduce the strawberry puree appropriately – be sure to do this or you’ll end up with a soupy mess. Don’t ask me how I know that! You’ll want it to reduce the puree to a jam consistency – 3 tablespoons.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.
- Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
- Will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
*Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.