27 responses

1. Mom on the Move
    June 17, 2015

This looks like so much fun! Great ideas!

• Kim Young
      June 17, 2015

Thanks so much for dropping by and taking a peek!

2. Ronda Ogilvie
    June 17, 2015

how fun!! looks like your daughter had an awesome time! Everything looked beautiful!

• Kim Young
      June 17, 2015

Thank you, Ronda! It was a great group of girls and a really fun time. I'm not sure how much sleep was involved, but eh, sleep is over-rated!

3. Karyl Henry
    June 17, 2015

Love themed parties! The color scheme is so bright and beautiful. And the henna "tattoos" look great.

• Kim Young
      June 17, 2015

I do too! It just makes it so much easier to plan! I was shocked to find out how many things I had around the house that fit into the theme perfectly. They really loved the henna "tattoos". It's always the simple things!

4. Jen C
    June 17, 2015

Love the photo props. Going to keep this link for the future. Thanks!

5. Jen
    June 17, 2015

What a great idea! I love it. I never would have thought of this for a party but now I kind of want to do it!

6. Michele@liferedesign101.com
    June 17, 2015

Wow! You go all out for parties! Your daughter and her friends will never forget this party. You win the Good Mom Award!

• Kim Young
      June 17, 2015

Thanks Michele! Who knew you could get an award for being slightly insane? lol Seriously though, I do love, love planning a party, and I'm well aware that I have problem. Little one.

7. Kim Seghers
    June 17, 2015

I got tired just reading your list , Kim ! Geez, you have been one busy lady. I love your daughters party pictures everything looks lovely. Those plates are gorgeous too!

8. Lydia Filgueras
    June 17, 2015

What an awesome party theme and lots of great activities, too! I love that you kept the food simple, too.

9. Christine
    June 17, 2015

Looks like a fun party. I love all the different colors and textures. What a great idea to incorporate a Disney theme into something less princessy! And I love that you were able to mostly use things you already had on hand.

10. annabelt @ geeks diet
    June 17, 2015

That looks wonderful – I love the colours and textures of your fabrics! Sounds like a great party 🙂

11. The Honeycomb Home
    June 18, 2015

Happy Birthday to your daughter, love the decorations!

12. Cathy Carroll
    June 18, 2015

What a cute idea for a party. I love all your colorful decorations. It looks like the girls had a great time.

13. Amy Nielson
    June 20, 2015

This is SO cute. I want a Bollywood party. I'm telling my hubby, but somehow, I think it will turn out a little different that this one. 😉

14. Jessica @ Moxie and Mischief
    June 20, 2015

I love this idea!!! I wish I could have been at the party, it looks awesome. Lol.

15. yanique
    June 20, 2015

This Bollywood themed party is so unique and looks like a lot of fun!

16. Mary La Fornara
    June 20, 2015

Theme parties are the best! Looks beautiful, the colors are amazing! Your daughter is one lucky girl to have a mom like you!

17. lesliesholly
    June 20, 2015

OK, you are just AMAZING. You make all the rest of us slacker moms look bad. Everything looks so beautiful!

18. Brooke Knipp
    June 20, 2015

What a creative, awesome party theme for tween girls! I love it. Gonna have to tuck this one away for later. I have two little girls and can so easily see this being a big hit in a couple years! Thanks 🙂

19. Tinseltown Mom
    June 21, 2015

Wow, very cool idea! I bet your house full of tweens had a blast!

20. Kaitie Fuchsia Freezer
    June 21, 2015

awesome themed birthday party and perfectly age appropriate! Love how all the small details came together!

21. Jccee Barney
    June 21, 2015

Yes, you have been busy. I love everything about the party! It looks like they had a wonderful time.

22. Deepika
    June 22, 2015

The theme looked beautiful. Loved the idea of faux heena tatoo

23. mark lawrence
    January 29, 2016

Oh my goodness, this Bollywood birthday party theme is just too cute and colors you have used are just so radiant. I am really happy that girls had some good time; I am also looking to organize a party at venues Chicago and will try to make it like yours.