*This post contains affiliate links, offered as a convenience to you. Any purchases made through these links result in a small commission towards the support of this blog, at no additional expense to you!
- Silhouette Machine
- Vinyl and transfer paper
- Stemless wine glasses
- Sharpie Paint Pen in your choice of colors
- Baking sheet
1. Create your stencil, cut it, and transfer it to your glass, using the relief of the cutout. For further instructions on how to do this, you can check here.
2. Clean the glass with rubbing alcohol to get rid of any dirt or smudges.
3. Use your Sharpie pen to fill in the stencil.
4. Once done, put the glass on a baking sheet and put it in a cold oven. Then heat it to 350 degrees and keep it in there for 30 minutes. This will ensure the glass and paint are dish washer safe.
These were perfect for our new snack/wine bar in the Game room, but I also think they’ll look lovely on our Thanksgiving table!
Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out the other projects in this month’s dining related theme!