Pimento Corn Soup – Final You Link It We Make It

Posted in FOOD
on August 10, 2016

Welcome to the final week of the You Link It; We Make It Link Party!

Pimento Corn Soup – Recipe @ Silver Foodie

It’s true. After a fun-filled and inspiring weekend at the Haven Conference, and a whole lot of thought, we’ve decided, at least for the time being, to put this party aside to pursue other endeavors on the blogging front. We are consciously uncoupling, and it’s a little bit sad, but we are both excited about the future and will hopefully find something else to do together that fits the directions we are trying to go!

We’ve had so much fun cooking and baking with you all, and have had a great time getting to know you and your blogs. We appreciate your linking up with us more than you could know. You all have a great future in food blogging, and we hope you’ll drop by to say hi now and then.. we will be dropping by to see you!

So, without further adieu, on to our final features!

Here are the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!

Kim of Knock it Off Kim

Blog |Facebook |Pinterest |Twitter |Instagram |Google+

Now onto the recipes and our features!

Features

Don’t Sweat the Recipe has the most AMAZING recipes; many featured right here! I fell instantly in love with this Butterfinger pie! Intoxicated on Life’s Dark Chocolate Marshmallows bring back such great memories for me of the days when my grandmother used to make homemade marshmallows – they make the BEST s’mores! But I was in the mood for comfort and Silver Foodie’s Pimento Corn Soup hit the exact spot!
A super simple recipe, fresh corn is essential.
The addition of condensed milk adds sweet, and creaminess and the pimentos give a bit of tang and zing.
A filling and tasty soup that’s good for all that ails you! Thank you to Janet at Silver Foodie for such a great soup recipe and all of you for your support over the life of You Link It We Make It! It’s certainly been a yummy ride!

• Winnie

It's a great soup Kim!
    But I'm definitely sorry it's the end of partying with you
    It has been GREAT
    I do hope you consider continuing the party, but without you having to make one of our recipes.

August 10, 2016 at 11:18 am Reply

Winnie! So sweet. We aren't really sure what the future holds but in the meantime, it's been so fun getting to know you and your blog! I hope that we'll connect again. šŸ™‚

August 10, 2016 at 7:26 pm Reply
  • Mary Hunnicutt

This looks great and I enjoyed linking up the few times I had a recipe! I hate I missed you at Haven, but I got to meet April šŸ™‚

August 10, 2016 at 3:23 pm Reply

Thanks Mary! I'm so sorry we missed each other as well! Let's make sure that doesn't happen again next year. šŸ™‚

August 10, 2016 at 7:27 pm Reply
  • Robin at A Home to Grow Old In

I'm so sad! You know how much I love this! Can't wait to see what new things you're up to, though!

August 10, 2016 at 10:55 pm Reply
  • arron

Great article, love your sharing so much, thank you!

arron