Welcome to Week #20 of the You Link It; We Make It Link Party? This fun party has a twist! Every week we make, and review, our favorite recipes from those linked up!
|BLT Tortellini Salad – Original Recipe @ 4 Sons R Us
Here are the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
- Follow your hosts.
- Link up your best recipes.
- We will each pick one recipe to make, review and share.
- We will also select an additional two features.
- As a feature, your recipe and blog will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles, and you will also be invited to pin on our group Pinterest board!
Now onto the recipes and our features!
Grab a button if you were featured!
|BLT Tortellini Salad @ 4 Sons R Us | Berry Trifle Cups @ Frugelegance |
Cinnamon Swirl Shortbread @ Something Sweet
This week was a great week for link-ups! Both April and I had a tough time making a choice as to what to make! My favorites for the week began with Frugelegance’s Berry Trifle Cups – so patriotic and festive! I also loved Winnie of Something Sweet’s Cinnamon Swirl Shortbread, and I’m looking so forward to baking them up when the weather turns a little colder. Finally, I couldn’t wait to try 4 Sons R US’ BLT Tortellini Salad, which was my “make it” choice. It was a great dish to serve at our impromptu 4th of July pre-party!
Tortellini is probably my favorite pasta! I love it in a salad, with butter and parmesan, and with a yummy Alfredo. BLT with tortellini is a new flavor combination for me, and I couldn’t wait to give it a try!
I used a rainbow tortellini and the freshest grape tomatoes I could find – SO good.
Although the recipe called for adding all of the ingredients in with the tortellini, I mixed the dressing up a bit before adding it all in.
This dish came together in under 15 minutes and made a fair amount – it would be a great dish for a potluck. It’s delicious and lovely looking!
Thank you so much to Meaghan at 4 Sons R Us for such a fun, easy and tasty recipe!
Be sure to stop by April’s place at Uncookie Cutter to take a peek at the Red, White and Blue Sangria she made this week!
Now, it’s your turn to share!
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.
We, in turn:
- Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
- Will share our personal pictures of our result.
- Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
- Will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!