Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders – You Link It We Make It #9

Posted in FOOD
on April 13, 2016

It’s Week #9 on the You Link It; We Make It Link Party, the recipe sharing link party with a twist! Every week we make, and review, our favorite recipes from those linked up!

Sausage Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders with Maple Glaze – Recipe @ 4 Sons ‘R’ Us

800x400

Here are the hosts of You Link It; We Make It!

Kim of Knock it Off Kim

Blog |Facebook |Pinterest |Twitter |Instagram |Google+

April of Uncookie Cutter

profile

Here’s how it works

1. Follow your hosts.
  2. Link up your best recipes.
  3. We will each pick one recipe to make, review and share.
  4. We will also select an additional two features.
  5. As a feature, your recipe and blog will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles, and you will also be invited to pin on our group Pinterest board!

Here are our features for this week:
You Link It, We Make It - The link party where we actually each make and feature one link up each week!  Stop by Wed through Sat at KnockitOffKim.com and UncookieCutter.com

If you were featured, please grab a button!
KnockitoffKim

We’ve been hanging out long enough now that you might have noticed my love for the sweet stuff. This week I surprised even myself when I went for the savory stuff instead! Err.. What I mean is, I went for the savory with a sweet component. I’m completely fascinated by not only the name ebleskiver but also the pan to create them! Baking for Blessings’ Apple Cider and Chocolate Filled Ebleskiver Pancakes caught my attention, and I can’t wait until my new ebleskiver pan arrives! Everyone should have one. I’m also a huge fan of a quick weeknight dinner recipes where casserole recipes reighn supreme. Silver Foodie’s unforgettable chicken casserole found it’s way into my dish rotation!
But my ultimate favorite for this week was 4 Sons ‘R’ Us’ Sausage Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders with Maple Glaze. Meaghan has an unbelievable list of recipes – all which you’d want to whip up! Baked spaghetti pie with pepperoniCopy-Cat Hostess Zebra Cake featured last week. 15 Minute Skillet Barbecue Beef Sandwiches. Just a small sampling of all the things I plan on trying from her blog!

Sausage Egg And Cheese Breakfast Sliders with Maple Glaze 2

It’s so great when you can combine things in life. My girls love cooking, and I love cooking with them – not only because I can sucker them into doing the dishes, although I love that, too! This was a great recipe for us to do together. In truth, they did most of the work, I stood around and taught them a thing or two, but mostly I just got to chat with them, which you can not get too much of!
This recipe is a keeper! Not only is it ideal for sharing with kids – lots of steps to split amongst them – but it’s very versatile! I can’t wait to use it for Christmas or large sleep-overs! The sandwiches are hearty and tasty.

I’d not ever thought of cooking sausage or eggs this way, and there was a eureka moment when I read over the recipe. What an easy way to make breakfast sandwiches!

The glaze added just the right amount of sweetness and the perfect amount of maple flavoring. Think sausage dipped in maple syrup. Delicious!
Spending time with these cuties, though – that was the highlight.
Thank you so much for the fabulous recipe, Meaghan.. and for the memories!
Now hop on over to April’s page for her version of baked chicken taquitos from UnWed Housewife! Yum!

Party Rules:
  1. Follow your hosts on social media.
  2. Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
  3. Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
  4. Grab a button and link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.

KnockitoffKim

We, in turn:
  1. Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
  2. Will share our personal pictures of our result.
  3. Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
  4. Will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
*Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
Let’s party!

• Winnie

Thank you Kim for hosting this lovely party!
    Nice breakfast! (but we cannot eat it. We don't eat poultry/meat with dairy – religious reasons)

April 13, 2016 at 12:39 pm Reply

Hi Winnie! Happy Wednesday! I don't usually eat dairy or wheat, so I can absolutely respect that!

April 13, 2016 at 3:24 pm Reply
  • Uncookie Cutter

I love seeing those girls faces and love that you guys did this together! And that is a genius way to cook the sausage and eggs! Great pic and lovely writing and pics (as usually). I love your stories. Thanks Kim!

April 13, 2016 at 2:15 pm Reply

Thanks for stopping by, Missy!

April 13, 2016 at 3:24 pm Reply
  • Miz Helen

Thanks so much for inviting me to your fun party, I already see some of my friends here.
    Hope you have a great week and thanks so much for hosting!
    Miz Helen

April 13, 2016 at 2:53 pm Reply

Thanks so much for linking up with us. So excited to have you and that amazing pie at the party! Enjoy the rest of your week.

April 13, 2016 at 7:41 pm Reply
  • Art From My Table

Thank you so much for inviting me! I love this idea for a link party!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

April 13, 2016 at 3:03 pm Reply

So, apparently we both really like your recipe and are thrilled for you to be here, since we both invited you!! We're eager like that when we see something yummy. šŸ™‚ Have a great Wednesday and thank you for linking up with us!

April 13, 2016 at 3:19 pm Reply
  • Mary Hunnicutt

This is genius! I would have never thought of this either! I am pinning this for later!

April 13, 2016 at 4:57 pm Reply

Thanks Mary! Glad to have you stop by. šŸ™‚

April 13, 2016 at 7:41 pm Reply
  • Michele@liferedesign101.com

The sliders would be really fun and tasty when we have a big group around for a brunch. I always need things where I can make a bunch quickly.

April 13, 2016 at 7:51 pm Reply

That's what I was thinking, Michele! We always do an egg bake or a french toast casserole for big family gatherings. This could be really fun, too, and I love that it's handheld! Thanks so much for saying hello!

April 13, 2016 at 9:43 pm Reply
  • Kim Seghers

Your daughters are adorable Kim! I wish had those sliders right now!! The sliders look delicious!!!

April 14, 2016 at 1:11 pm Reply