Welcome to week #11 of the You Link It; We Make It Link Party, the recipe sharing link party with a twist! Every week we make, and review, our favorite recipes from those linked up!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
- Follow your hosts.
- Link up your best recipes.
- We will each pick one recipe to make, review and share.
- We will also select an additional two features.
- As a feature, your recipe and blog will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles, and you will also be invited to pin on our group Pinterest board!
|Epic Pudding Cookies @ Live from Julie’s House|
Julie has a wide variety of simple recipes that look as though you’ve been slaving away in the kitchen all day. On my list to try – the Buffalo Chicken Dip and her Banana Nutella Oatmeal Muffins! A woman after my own heart, her blog is rich with recipes and DIY projects. Stop by and say hi to her!
They were fantastic and a perfect addition to my daughter’s birthday party! Thank you to Julie for the wonderful recipe!
Be sure to stop by Uncookie Cutter for a peek at her feature!
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.
- Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
- Will share our personal pictures of our result.
- Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
- Will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again real soon!