Summer Cupcake Round-up

Posted in FOOD
on June 24, 2015

A month has not gone by recently where I wasn’t making cupcakes. This month, I was set to continue the trend but suddenly remembered that if I make them, I won’t be able to eat them. As I mentioned the other day, I’m on the 21 Day Fix plan. It’s going well (I’ve lost 6 pounds!), but I would expect that to change rather rapidly if I were to whip up a dozen or so cupcakes.

Just because I can’t enjoy yumminess doesn’t mean you can’t.

Here are eighteen cupcakes just begging for you to bring to fruition. I guarantee you’ll find one for every summer shindig you are to attend over the next few months, from the 4th of July to your Grandmother’s birthday. You’ll maybe even find one for that moment when you just need a cupcake. Of course, that could be right now, in which case, you’re welcome! Just know that I’ll be eating vicariously through you!

Knockitoffcrafts – Lemon Cupcake with Strawberry Lemon Curd Filling

Baking with Blondie via Whatever DeeDee Wants – Banana Split Cupcakes

Deliciously Sprinkled – Vanilla Firecracker Cupcakes

Crazy for Crust – Icee Cupcakes

Cookbook Queen – Funnel Cake Cupcakes

The First Year – Sangria Cupcakes

The House of Yumm – Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes

Oh, how sweet summer is! Thanks for stopping by!

• Amy Nielson

Looking at those Cherry Limeade cupcakes took me to my happy place, but I'd be happy to taste test any of these delicious looking recipes.

June 26, 2015 at 1:25 pm Reply
  • jen

These are some amazing looking cupcakes! How could you even pick one to make šŸ™‚ I pinned for later.

June 26, 2015 at 1:39 pm Reply
  • Nicole Mommytalk

wow! These all look incredible! They put all my cupcakes to shame!!

June 26, 2015 at 7:28 pm Reply
  • Kiipfit Gunjan

You just made me drool over these treats. I ant some right now!

June 26, 2015 at 7:29 pm Reply
  • Mommy Bliss

These ALL look so delicious and so beautiful! I as trying to pick favorite but it is impossible!!

June 26, 2015 at 9:11 pm Reply
  • Jccee Barney

These all look delicious! I got my eye on that Pineapple upside down cupcake šŸ™‚

June 27, 2015 at 1:24 am Reply
  • Trisha Lozano

This is an evil post! Full of yummy evil goodness. Now i need cupcakes in my life.

June 27, 2015 at 3:36 am Reply