Happy Tuesday, Friends!
Thanks for visiting the Amy’s Circle Share Blog Hop where you can grow your circles and meet other bloggers. There are two parts to this party: a Google+ Circle Share and a Blog Hop Linkup. Circle shares are a great way to grow your followers in Google+ with little effort. This circle is for family friendly bloggers who would like to network and grow their blogs. Join the circle and watch your following grow every week. You can also link up a recent blog post below to increase your traffic and visit other bloggers. Before you start, please take a minute to visit and follow your hosts.
To participate in #AmysCircleShare on google+:
- Go to this Post.
- Add the circle, +1 the original post, and share it to public. Then leave a comment on the original post letting me know to add you to the circle.
- Post a family friendly post to google+ using the hashtag, #amyscircleshare.
- Search for other posts with the hashtag #amyscircleshare, and +1, share, and comment on as many as you can.
To participate in the Blog Hop:
- Link up one blog post below.
- Visit at least 3 other links and like, share, or comment,using 5 words or more, using social media or the comments section below the post.