Patriotic Table and Mini-Party

Monday, June 27, 2016

Happy Monday, friends! Although it's officially a week away, I got the bug this weekend to throw together a patriotic table and mini-party for the holiday!  Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays and a great reminder of how lucky I am to live in this country. There is nothing I love more than laying out on a picnic blanket, surrounded by my family and a throng of friends, gazing up at the fireworks, all of us united by our feelings of patriotism. The lights, the sounds, the songs.. gets me every time! 

BLT Tortellini Salad 

Sweet and Spicy Chicken Kabobs - You Link It We Make It #19

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Can you believe it's week #19 of the You Link It; We Make It Link Party This fun party has a twist! Every week we make, and review, our favorite recipes from those linked up!

Sweet and Spicy Chicken Kabobs @ Real Girl's Realm

Before and After: Five Steps to a Charming Outdoor Sitting Area

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Spring Burlap Wreath with Felt Flowers

Hello, and welcome to the Garden and Outdoor Spaces Blog Hop! I'm excited to share my driveway sitting area with you and hope you agree that space is much improved. A big thank you to the always sweet Tara at Lehman Lane for hosting this fun hop and be sure to check out Emily at Two Purple Couches for a peek at her Garden and Outdoor Space! 

Front Porch Reveal - Curb Appeal Challenge 2016

A quick recap: We've spent the past five weeks transforming the front porch of my home. I'm not the only one! Together with the lovely Deb at Seeking Lavender Lane and a group of fun and talented bloggers, we've all had a fantastic time bringing you our favorite curb appeal ideas and projects and today is the reveal! To add to the fun, we're also hosting a giveaway for a $110 Home Depot/Home Decorators gift card to get you started on curb appeal for your home! Details on the giveaway and links to my fellow curb appealers reveals can be found at the bottom of this post. 

For now, let's take a walk down memory lane at where we began.

And here we are today!